We are happy to be the first supplier to provide wood filaments to the US market that will not cost you an arm and a leg. Plus our shipping is fast and cheap, meaning you will be printing in woody goodness in no time.
Our wood filaments are comprised of a mixture of wood dust and bits mixed into thermoplastic. It exhibits qualities similar to PLA, best printed on a heated bed. The color is naturally light, similar to pine, and has a slight texture to it.
- Has a natural look and feel.
- Can be sanded like real wood.
- Super sticky, sticks to the plate like glue.
- Nozzle clogs are more prone.
- More expensive than ABS/PLA.
Recommended print temperature - 220C
Plate temperature - 80-100C